Copy-Trading Apps User Manual
1. How to get started
- Search ‘Discovery Forex’ and download the Discovery Forex’s App from Apple App Store or Google Play depending on the type of your smartphone.
- Enter your details and tell us about yourself then press “Next”.
- You should be receiving a text now from our partner Pelican and enter 6-digit login code.
2. How to link your MT4 account
- Find and select “Account Tab” at the bottom of the screen, roll-down to the bottom of the page then press “Link an account” button. Enter your MT4 account Login and Password.
3. How to find your positions
- Find and select “Position Tab” at the bottom of the screen. You can see your account information and positions. You can also see your orders, and closed trades respectively.
4. How to place orders
- Find and select “Trade Tab” at the bottom of the screen. Select relevant instrument you would like to trade. Select buy or sell button, set Quantity, Stop, Limit, then press Trade button. You can leave your comments if you wish.
5. How to follow experts / join groups
- Find and select “Discover Tab” at the bottom of the screen. Select expert traders or groups as many as you would like by pressing “Follow/Join” buttons. You will see that there are ‘Free’ or ‘Subscription’ types when you press ‘Follow/Join” button. Joining fee varies, so please follow instructions in each case. To unfollow, press gear marque (located top right of the screen) and scroll-down to the bottom of the page then press ‘Exit/Leave/Unfollow’ button.
6. How to copy/inverse trades
- Find and select “Activity Tab” at the bottom of the screen. You can browse what your selected traders do by scrolling down. For your selected groups’ activities, you can also see details in each group you joined.
- Press “Copy” if you would like to do the same direction, or press “Inverse” if you would like to go other way round. You may see a short notification “Broker suggested markets” when the description of the symbol is different from the one you spotted. The screen will automatically switch to relevant ordering page where you can decide Quantity/Stop/Limit of your trade.